A paint can is an object which is developed as a packaging and dispensing container for paints, cans of paint for artists, inks, adhesives, and lacquers. Originally designed to hold a quantity of paint afforded by the size of the can itself. We supply both plain and branded paint cans to our customers.
We offer paint cans in the following sizes:
- 500ml (93 Diameter, 127 Diameter, Dome Top available)
- 1 Litre (127 Diameter, 108 Diameter, Dome Top available)
- 2 Litre
- 2.5 Litre
- 5 Litre (with handle, without handle and Dome Top available)
- 10 Litre (with handle, without handle available)
- 18 Litre
- 20 Litre (with handle, without handle available)
- 25 Litre (with handle , without handle available)
Our team is well-trained in manufacturing supreme quality tin cans for paints. We employ high-grade tin metal sheets for the fabrication of these cans. Feel free to contact us to order both plain or branded cans. We will get back to you with the quotation at the earliest.